Wednesday, December 1

Winter Wonderland

In honor of December (and since it's only 24.5 days until Christmas), I decided to adopt a Christmas themed blog design.  

I'm technology illiterate, though, and I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to get rid of all those things across the top (Home, post RSS, comments rss, and links 1-6.)  I downloaded the design and tried to figure out how to get rid of it, but I'm stuck.  I'd even appreciate someone telling me how to utilize it.  

I hope everyone is getting excited about the holiday season now that it's in full swing!  I need to get started on my wreath, so I guess I'll run to the craft store this weekend and get crackin'. 

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Hakuna Matata. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.