Thursday, December 2

Wee Bit Wednesday

Wee Bit Wednesday Thursday.  myleighashley posted it a date late.

{one} if you were going to a remote place and could only bring one CD, what would it be?
Only one?  hmmm, probably either Coldplay's Viva la Vida or X&Y or Kings of Leon's newest CD, Come Around Sundown

{two} are you generally more of an optimist, pessimist, or realist?
In high school I was a hardcore pessimist, but when I got to college, I tired (and still try) to be an optimist, but in reality, I'm a realist (haha, I'm witty)

{three} have you ever picked up a hitchhiker? if not, would you?
Heavens no!  That's dangerous, or so we're told.

{four} what spice or seasoning is your favorite?
This is hard because it depends on what's being cooked, but M and I use a lot of garlic powder, some Tony's...and uhh...salt?

{five} what’s your birthstone? do you like it?
Sapphire, and most definitely because blue is my favorite color (don't ask M, he claims it's purple)

{six} do you know what your name means?
Ingrid means "beautiful."  And for good reason, I mean, have you seen me? :)

{seven} what is your favorite breakfast cereal?
Yikes!  This is hard!  Favorite that I know isn't good for me would be cinnamon toast crunch.  Yummm

{eight} if there was an extra hour in each day, what would you spend it doing?
I'd probably waste it like I do other hours of the day...tv or something pointless

{nine} if you could turn any book into a movie, which would it be?
Oh, hands down A Boy's Life.  If you haven't read it, RUN to the nearest Barnes and Noble and buy it.  Now.  It's only like $8 and it will transform your life.  Phenomenal book.

{ten} if you could go back and play out one day of your life to watch (like scrooge), what day would it be?
Um...There's not really a day I want to go back and watch, but probably a day at Opryland or something with my family.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Hakuna Matata. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.