Tuesday, December 14

Four Things

{4 shows I watch}

1) Mad Men

2) Big Bang Theory

3) Lie to Me

4) And because I'm a nerd...Jeopardy

{4 things I'm passionate about}

1) M, of course!

2) My family!

3) My friends

4) Gay rights and general equality (Human Rights Campaign)

 {4 phrases I say a lot}
 --None of these makes much sense out of context and without the right intonation
1) Dumb.
2) Oh really?...
3) Ya know.
4) You're funny.

{4 things I've learned from the past}
1) True love is one of the greatest feelings in the world.
2) You're parents know when you're lying and breaking rules.  Thank goodness this one doesn't matter anymore!
3) It's harder to believe, but the glass is definitely half full.
4)  I know this makes me seem cold and angry, but sometimes you find out your close friends aren't the friends you conceived them to be.

{4 places I'd like to go}

1) Paris.  Or anywhere in France, really.

2) Amsterdam

3) Rome/Vatican City
4) Because there are too many places I want to go and the first three were serious this one is genuine, but not as exciting as what many people would select.  Cleveland, Ohio so that I can visit

The Christmas Story House

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
And of course make a return visit to...


Cedar Point
{4 things I did yesterday}
 1) Braved the snow to go into work
2) Read blogs
3) Made spaghetti for dinner
4) Watched Love Actually and cried when Colin Firth proposed to Aurelia.

{4 things I'm looking forward to}
1) This upcoming weekend to Gatlinburg to see my college best friends and Alabama to see my dad's side of the family.
2) Christmas with my immediate family and M
3) My friend Leah's wedding in Baton Rouge in February
4) Our trip to Las Vegas with M's coworkers...I've never been and I'm so excited!



{4 things I love about winter}
I have nothing to contribute to this list, but I'll try.
1) It's pretty when it snows and doesn't stick
2) Cute coats, scarves and boots
3) Building fires in the fireplace
4) Christmas decorations and music

5 comments:

Miss Vicki said...

Awesome post, I really enjoyed reading that :)

Hayley said...

Great , great post!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
I love finding new blogs...and I love the name of yours :-)

PirateGeek9 said...

A couple friends of mine went to the Christmas Story house. They loved it. There's also a lot of good places to eat in Cleveland like a place called Melt that has gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches. MMmmm.

Southhamsdarling said...

Great post. I'm lucky enough to be able to get to Paris quite often, as my daughter and her family live there. Rome is great, but I/ve never been to Amsterdam, although it is certainly on my list. I'd love to go to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, and that Christmas House looks lovely.

BB said...

This was such a fun post to read. Love your lists. Cleveland was also the home of Drew Carey's show wasn't it? Clevaland Rocks song??

Thanks for sharing.

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Hakuna Matata. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.