Wednesday, December 8

Wee Bit Wednesday

You should read my first post today, if you haven't...but now, onto Wee Bit Wednesday!
 
{one} if you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
Hmm, this is a toughy.  I'd wish for a brand-new Honda every two years, of my choosing, so I'd never have to deal with car trouble again.  I'd wish for unlimited money for my closest friends and family (and self!).  And I'd wish that everyone in the world would have access to great education (and that they would want it/appreciate it).  Everything can be improved if people are educated properly.
 


{two} who is your favorite author?
Yikes... I guess JK Rowling because she's a freakin' genius...and now she's filthy rich!
 


{three} what crowd were you involved in during high school?
I don't know.  We weren't "popular" but we weren't outcasts.  We didn't let people into our group easily (but we weren't snobs.)  We were just content with who we were already friends with.  I've found out in recent months, that everyone in the school knew of our group, even the popular kids and it was common knowledge that you couldn't break your way into the posse.  Who knew?!?
 


{four} what is your favorite thing to do when you have time to yourself?
when I'm at home?  Watch chick flicks because M doesn't like 'em.  If I'm out and about, shop.
 


{five} do you have any hidden talents?
hidden talents?  Not to my knowledge. I'm pretty good at Jeopardy/trivia. 
 


{six} can you fake any accents?
I'm not great at, but also not piss-poor at a British accent. 
 


{seven} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
Yeah.  There was a pic of me rock climbing with my girl scout troop.  I've been in there a couple more times, but I can't remember why, now.
 


{eight} have you ever been arrested?
No, but I've been told by Brandon's parents (my second parents) that they would most definitely bail me out.  
 


{nine} what is your favorite job you’ve had?
None of the three that I've had were particularly fun, but each has it's moments.  
 


{ten} do you have any scars?
Lots.  Chicken pox scar  under my left eye.  My right thumb where I sliced it open with a can lid when I was 8.  One on each knee where I fell and busted it open when I was little.  My right eye-lid where I tripped and fell in to a rubberized fence trying to get the ball in the outfield during intramural softball my senior year at UT.  My stomach looks like a treasure map with one long scar above my belly button as well as three small ones from my splenectomy when I was 17 and one medium sized scar perpendicular to the long one plus three small ones from my gallbladder surgery a month ago.  Apparently I've done quite a bit of damage to myself.

2 comments:

Jumble Mash said...

I bet I know what your gallbladder scars look like! LOL. I bet they look just like miiiine! I hated that surgery with a PASSION. I had mine in May and STILL have problems with it.

Anyways...I loved your wishes, but especially the third. I never even thought of that!

Southhamsdarling said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. OK, I know you've been reading other peoples for a while, but I bet you will get addicted to writing your own. Will definitely follow you. I've popped over from that awesome Jumble Mash by the way. Good answers about the wishes! It's always interesting to see what other people wish for.

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Hakuna Matata. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.