Wednesday, February 9

Wee Bit Wednesdays

{one} ice: crushed or cubed?

Cubed.

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?

Oh, wow, I have a lot, but I'll say people who cheat the system by going around and cutting people off.  Wait your turn, bitches.


{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?

None, because the painting of "my room" in our house is pending warmer weather.  The rest of the rooms represent M's personality since I moved into his house.


{four} do you save old birthday cards?

I do.

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?

M and I picnicked on the boat sometime last fall.

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?

No.  I don't believe that I share the same fate as every other person born from Sept X-Oct X.

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?

Slippers.  Or my boots that I love, but only if I already had them on that day.

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?

Blackjack...or maybe Hold 'em.  I haven't played a lot.  I'll get back to you after we go to Vegas.

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?

Yes, err...I guess I failed at NaNoWriMo.


{ten} what is your favorite musical?

Hands down Les Miserables.  It's so amazing!  I'm seeing it at TPAC in May.  Can't wait!

1 comments:

Jumble Mash said...

Great answers! I think I need to see Les Miserables now. This is like the third time I've read that answer.

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Hakuna Matata. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.