Wednesday, March 2

Wee Bit Wednesdays

{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?

I have recently worn a hole in one of my favorite pairs of jeans, so currently yes.  I do not buy them this way, though.

 
{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?

Sometimes.  I get up at 6:45 every morning and I'm usually in bed no later than 10.


{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?

As the crust to a cheesecake.  I hate oreos by themselves.

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?

Sometimes.  I typically wear slippers because we have cold hardwood floors.


{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?

M.  Then probably my parents


{six} have you ever been in a food fight?

Not really.  At my friend's high school graduation party my friends got into a cake fight, but I only semi-participated.


{seven} do you snore?

Evidently I have on occasion.  Most commonly when I'm drunk.  I do talk in my sleep pretty regularly, though.


{eight} do you know how fast you type?

Very.  I don't know the number since I haven't taken a typing speed test since I was a sophomore in high school.


{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?

No.  I can only do headstands in the pool, and then it's a handstand.


{ten} how do you like your popcorn?

Ever so slightly burnt with lots of butter and salt.

4 comments:

caterpillar said...

I have been told I occasionally talk in my sleep....glad to know I'm not the only one...

BB said...

I used to sit up and listen to the conversations that my hubby had in his sleep and then tell him all about it the next day. It freaked him out and he would accuse me of making it up. I used to ask him how anyone could make that stuff up? It was pretty intense conversations. Funny too.

Southhamsdarling said...

Wish someone would tell me what Oreos are! I keep reading about them in peoples' posts!!

Ingrid Gray said...

LOL Thisisme! They're chocolate wafer cookies with cream in the middle. The cookie part isn't bad, but I don't care for the cream.

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Hakuna Matata. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.