Friday, March 18

Beautiful

So I don't know what the weather is like where you live, but I'm writing this while sitting in my backyard.  It's a perfect 78 or so degrees, the sun's still up and shining, and there's the slightest breeze.  It could not be more perfect!  This winter was particularly rough.  Excessive amounts of snow and down right frigidness.  It was also a very emotional winter.  I don't do well with cold and darkness in general, but added to unhappiness at work, I was just straight up unpleasant to be around most days.  
I am so grateful for such a beautiful day/week.  It's nice to be able to enjoy the earth rather than being cooped up at a desk or bundled up inside.  

I hope that each of you gets to enjoy the sun this weekend if you aren't already!

2 comments:

BB said...

We had a day like that here today. It was glorious. Windows open, fresh air breezing through. Lots of sunshine. Bright colored blooms. Love it.

Miss Vicki said...

Similar here in Dunedin,NZ as well...tho we had a cool wind which made it a great 'behind glass' day :)

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Hakuna Matata. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.